1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really wanted to make a small display of some of my Shades, but my wife says no go. I really had no intentions of wearing any of these, so they are up for sale. Never worn any of these, and 2 of the 3 were bought off the forum. They are in excellent condition with no marks or scratches. I only snapped a couple pics of each. I can send more if someone wants more pictures.
    The Jupiter Carbon and Style Switch are complete with box and everything. The Fuel Cells are just the bag. All shades include shipping in CONUS, but not the PP fee. Please add the fee or F&F
    Prices:
    Jupiter Carbon- $265 Sold!
    Style Switch- $170 SPF Sold!
    Fuel Cell- $105 Sold!

Please pm with any questions!

Ferrari Fuel Cell, Ferrari Style Switch, & Ferrari Jupiter Carbon - 20141029_175619.jpg Ferrari Fuel Cell, Ferrari Style Switch, & Ferrari Jupiter Carbon - 20141029_175625.jpg Ferrari Fuel Cell, Ferrari Style Switch, & Ferrari Jupiter Carbon - 20141029_175417.jpg Ferrari Fuel Cell, Ferrari Style Switch, & Ferrari Jupiter Carbon - 20141029_175423.jpg Ferrari Fuel Cell, Ferrari Style Switch, & Ferrari Jupiter Carbon - 20141029_174849.jpg Ferrari Fuel Cell, Ferrari Style Switch, & Ferrari Jupiter Carbon - 20141029_174904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/9/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    These complete with the box,, etc?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Fuel Cells only have microfiber bag. The Jupiter Carbons and Style Switch are complete.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm on the style switch

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd for the Jup Carbon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All PM's replied to. Style Switch is sold pending funds.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Style Switch Sold!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Going to post office tommorow! Some wiggle room in prices!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump with some price drops

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Couple interested parties, but still availible!