1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. looploop

looploop Oakley Beginner

Hey everyone, first post and I hope it is worthwhile to someone. Groupon has the Ferrari Jupiter Carbons (OO9220-06) for $139.99 which looks to be the same as Amazon, but they are also offering a 25% off coupon code (up to $30 discount) for first time users which brought my total down to $116.58 after tax. The coupon code is FIRST. I already had a Groupon account, but I just registered a new account under a second email address and didn't have any issues using the coupon code.

www.groupon.com/deals/gg-oakley-scuderia-ferrari-jupiter-mens-polarized-sunglasses

Sale ends 9/15. Cheers!

cacatman likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. cacatman

cacatman Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Unfortunately for non US residents, this seems to be confined to US people only.

Just tried to purchase, and even though Groupon accepts international AMEX cards, the site only allows postal addresses in the USA (which is OK, if you have a redirection mailbox), however, it ALSO requires you to put in a local billing address for the credit card (with no option to specify outside of the USA). When you enter the same redirection address as the billing address, the charge to the card cannot proceed (presumably because somehow the system knows that your international credit card is NOT US based).

Oh well!!! :(

looploop likes this.
  3. looploop

looploop Oakley Beginner

Ah, that's a bummer. It didn't occur to me to check if international was available, but I will try to be more cognizant of it next time I see a deal! Sorry cacatman!

cacatman likes this.
  4. Steven Goldberg

Steven Goldberg Oakley Beginner Premium Member

Still a sweet deal non-the-less