• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Style Switch

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Everything in that picture looks great! I need to think about picking up a ferrari style switch sometime, they fit me good if I remember.

Hi! I realize that the Ferrari Style switch does not come with an additina pair of lenses as the other style switch models.
Has anyone tried fitting the lenses for other Style Switch models onto the Ferrari edition one and does it work?
Does the Ferrari Style Switch come with a hard case? If not I plan to get the Carbon Fiber hard case and hope this would fit easily.
Thanks.

Re: The divot tool. I have a few friends I play golf with who couldn't care less about Oakley, but they all got me to pick them up a divot took for just simply how cool it looks!

I have the Ferrari fuel cells, they are awesome. If I still worked for the brand or had any influence still I'd be pushing for a Ferrari special edition PBII. Ah...... now who's number do I still have who'll listen to me........;-)

I actually have never had or even tried on a pair of Style Switch believe it or not, but I am seriously considering the Ferrari pair after seeing this thread!

Style Switch are great glasses...all lenses fit in all frames, I'm told. Unfortunately the Ferrari model does not come with an extra set of lenses. All other models do.