1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are cool, maybe super cool, but not my kind of cool.
    I bought two and only see using one on occasion [not a DD]...maybe

That said I have at least one for trade, BNIB.Will consider X-Metals of any kind. I am guessing there are folks out there planning on buying these and they may have something else around they will care a little less about once they get these.

The other 2nd pair may or may not go back to Oakley, or perhaps another trade - two BNIB TinCan Ferrari's for....?

If no interest here I can return it, no worries, just thought someone might want one of these more than an existing piece they have...

Pics @ Oakley TinCan - a set on Flickr

Think about it ;)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Item no longer available.... RETURNED TO OAKLEY :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.