1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few pairs I want to clear out and I am mostly interested in trading for more rare pairs.

Supreme Chrome Need something good for these guys, don't want to trade for a bunch of smaller things

4 leg violet/grey

Trevor Andrews (package price with chromes 600 shipped in the us)

Grenade fade not mph

Marine fade not mph

Yellow acids

Frames only:
    Clear
    Crystal black
    Marine fade

I probably have some grey lenses to throw in some of the frames if there is interest. I want blades eyeshades or more rare frogs. Would consider lenses for frogs new m frame or vintage eyeshades too. Let me know what you guys have. Or cash

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will respond to all pms this evening

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All pms responded to, forgot to mention supremes have croakie and box but no bag.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry i have not responded folks home internet is down not trying to respond to pm's with my cell

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have a pair of polished black frames? i dont even need the lenses really, i'd replace them anyway. i have like-new matte black/grey holbrooks i could trade. or what would you do for a cash price? thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All pm's will be responded to this evening thanks for everyones patience!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    Did i miss out?