1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just going through my collection and there are a few pairs I'd like to trade or sell.
    I'd be willing to trade for:

Jupiter Squared (Looking for Black with Polarized Black Lenses)
    Frogskins (Just offer, always looking for new Frogskins)

What I have:

C100 Jupiter (Mint Condition, never worn) $100 OBO
    Shaun White Jupiter (Mint Condition, never worn) $80 OBO
    Black with Positive Red Iridium Polarized Flak Jackets (Mint Condition, worn about 3-4 times) $100 OBO
    Distressed Silver with Ice Blue Jury (Mint Condition, worn once or twice) $100 OBO
    Polished Rootbeer with Bronze Bottlecaps (Good Condition, worn many times) $70 OBO
    Wildberry n' Milk Frogskins (Mint Condition, never worn) $90 OBO
    Acid Pink Frogskins (Mint Condition, never worn) $70 OBO

When I say Mint condition, never worn, that means I took them out of the box to look at/admire, never actually wore them, and since they have just been sitting in the box. They are practically new, but since I did open the box to look at them, I do not want to consider them Brand New.

I also have a few extra pairs of Grey and Black Frogskin lenses I'd be willing to sell, along with some VL lenses I am not using me. I'm just gonna say $50 OBO, but that price is VERY negotiable.

ALL PRICES ARE VERY NEGOTIABLE

As I said, all things are for trade and/or for sale. PM me for more details, pics, and to offer anything. Please post in the thread before PMing.

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Per forum rules, please list prices.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hi laxboi135 please read our forum rules: The Oakley Forum - Forum Rules
    and like jward106 mentioned before put a price tag on every single item you wanna sell!!

thanks man and nice x-mas

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i apologize, been literally months since I've been on the forums and I forgot about the mandatory price rule.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    PM'd for those Jurys

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    thank you for updating :eek:)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest