• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Bought A .....

Gix_916

Oakley Beginner
BOMB!!!! TIME BOMB 2 that is :laugh:
after waiting almost a year, i made a promise to myself 2 months ago not to buy anything for myself untill i bought one before they are all gone...
DSC01854.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

together at last.......
DSC01864.jpg
:big_boss:

I get a warm tingly feeling inside myself whenever I see Carbon Fiber, much less touch it. I love it so much....mmmmm.. the grandfather Time Bomb and the young gun Time Bomb II. sweeeeeet... congratulations man, incredible pickup and watch! sick box...damn. They really go all out don't they.

I get a warm tingly feeling inside myself whenever I see Carbon Fiber, much less touch it. I love it so much....mmmmm.. the grandfather Time Bomb and the young gun Time Bomb II. sweeeeeet... congratulations man, incredible pickup and watch! sick box...damn. They really go all out don't they.
i know that feeling your talking about i get it too i love carbon fiber :) for the elite collection they really do go all out... not just a dvd or cd of the creation behind time bomb 2 but a blu-ray! go figure? i guess they assume if you got the money to buy a $2800 watch you can at least afford a blu-ray player lol:dance3:

Back