• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Bought Some Juliets

Real quick guys. Are these XXs or Juliet's?
The guy selling them says they are XXs but they look like Juliet's to me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401916702.154943.jpg

View attachment 87011

Look like Juliets to me - the angle of the orbital break / gasket is different on XX, if you can't tell the height of the orbitals. XX would also have hammerstems (can't see from the pic), unless that's supposed to be a polished finish.

Is there a serial? That would say for certain.

Really, you need more pics to make sure they're not fake, if you don't trust the seller. Get the wearer's side of the nosebridge (look for screws instead of rivets) and the ends of the earstems (look for a flare out).

Dude I've got a pair just like that, polished / violet / violet rubbers. They're sweet! And with hammerstems... Are the rubbers on that one OEM? I had to go with LG...
View attachment 87009

I got these from fretburner79. Said the lenses are custom cut and the rubbers are aftermarket and I don't remember which brand. They look great though. Like the infinite hero which is what I was looking for.

I got these from fretburner79. Said the lenses are custom cut and the rubbers are aftermarket and I don't remember which brand. They look great though. Like the infinite hero which is what I was looking for.

If there's no markings on the templeshocks or earsocks then they're likely LG, which are the best aftermarket rubbers. LG rubbers are also made of silicone, if you can tell.

Actually the IH have a plasma frame, not polished. That's why I put mine on polished - I was trying not to clone IH too much...

Linegear rubbers and gaskets.

Back