• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Did It..

Congrats, skip the big wedding, save the $$ and just go get married. Then spend the money saved on the important stuff, like a house and such!

Thanks guys! We actually just had lunch and considered just doing a city hall ceremony and then just throwing a really nice party.. at the end of the day, it's whatever she wants. I know that the both of us are more concerned with having a good time, making it memorable for our families and friends and not breaking the bank to do it. If we can spend 20k or less, I think we'll be happy. I also don't think that will happen lol

Wow ... I think I was the first one always busting your chops, telling you stuff like, "no shades for you, ya gotta buy the ring!"

And now that you've done it, I'm gonna have to think about something new to bug you about!

Totally kidding .... wishing you 2 all the best.

Mazel tov ... to my Oakley loving Rabbi from Jersey!

haha Frogskins, I was specifically thinking of you and Frank..lmao.

i don't being messed with..now you get to harass me about how much this is going to cost!

thanks for the well wishes from everyone.. we just had lunch and were talking about prices.. im pretty sure there isnt a beer big enough to compensate.

Wow ... I think I was the first one always busting your chops, telling you stuff like, "no shades for you, ya gotta buy the ring!"

And now that you've done it, I'm gonna have to think about something new to bug you about!

Totally kidding .... wishing you 2 all the best.

Mazel tov ... to my Oakley loving Rabbi from Jersey!
Now ya gotta bust balls about "the baby"

Back