• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Did It..

CONGRATS. Been married for almost 15 years and have never been happier. My only advice is, always remember how you feel about her right now and why you decided to make her your wife and you will have a successful marriage. Remembering that will get you and her through the tough times and struggles that come with all long term commitments. I wish you and your future wife all the best of luck and happiness.

P.S. I only started collecting like 2 years ago. So you can be married and still have a hobby or two.

congratulations...been married myself for 9 years on January but been with her for 7 years prior. yup, never been happier....sometimes, never been angrier and more pissed off.....but most of the time happier....:lol:

for now your collection will take a step or two back, but will bounce back pretty soon, you can count on it....

thanks guys! im really looking forward to it all. we've had our fair shares of trials and tribulations already and weve only come through it stronger than before so i am very excited about our future together.

and dont worry, ill still find ways to score my shades ;-)

apparently now i actually have to start planning all of this other bullcrap that i was under the impression someone else would plan for me
First off, congrats! Like anything else you will probably get out of it what you put into it.
Second, all that sh*t is for her to do. All you gotta do is have a bachelor party and try not to be too drunk the morning of.
Aside from that all that other stuff is for her, her Mom and the Maid of Honor. You pay and show up. That's it.

haha.. i thought all of that **** was for her to do also, except my opinion has been asked several times already and im totally unprepared.

Latest Posts

Back