• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Finally Finally!!!!!

Ah!!!! I actually found a picture of my old ones, I hate selfies by the way
d31ef94157fadf1ca470a258ec557df0.jpg

Yeah 1st gen looks quite different from latter gens; yours are fine.

Your enthusiasm for Juliets is good to see. They're an awesome pair but they sometimes get snubbed a bit because they're so relatively common compared to the other x-metal frames. But there's so many out there because they were so popular, and they were so popular because they were so awesome...

Keep going. One today, 12 tomorrow...

Yeah 1st gen looks quite different from latter gens; yours are fine.

Your enthusiasm for Juliets is good to see. They're an awesome pair but they sometimes get snubbed a bit because they're so relatively common compared to the other x-metal frames. But there's so many out there because they were so popular, and they were so popular because they were so awesome...

Keep going. One today, 12 tomorrow...
I absolutely love the juliets. My favorite pair out of any I've ever worn for sure.
I should also have a pair of penny's by Friday. I liked my M frames quite a bit to, coincidentally the only 2 pairs of oakleys I've ever lost are sitting at the bottom of the Atlantic and a lake. I don't wear my oakleys on water anymore! Lol

I absolutely love the juliets. My favorite pair out of any I've ever worn for sure.
I should also have a pair of penny's by Friday. I liked my M frames quite a bit to, coincidentally the only 2 pairs of oakleys I've ever lost are sitting at the bottom of the Atlantic and a lake. I don't wear my oakleys on water anymore! Lol

I lost my first Juliets in the ocean, too. Don't wear x-metals on water anymore either. But, still wanted Oakley optics, so these days I use radarlocks with the compatible M-frame strap on water; works great.

Juliets are my favorite pair also. Penny are too small, and indoor like square frames. Just leaves me with the XX to try. Then I'll have to start accumulating those too...12 tomorrow. Listen to @kronin323. Wise man.

Latest Posts

Back