• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Found It ! My Holy Grail

But I'm guessing she doesn't care how rare it is and only Olympic athletes are supposed to have it and whatnot?

I didn't realize only Olympic athletes got those. Good job tracking one down!

Hi Guys this watch is causing me a lot of problems at home due to money, unfortunately it has to be sold :( so it goes on Ebay tonight. Im not asking silly money for it so ive started the bidding at under a pound (dollar) with no reserve. I would really like it to go to someone who would keep it. love it, and enjoy it . It took me a lot of time, money and effort to get it so I would like it to go to a good home . Thanks again guys for all your help and info , cheers jonnie

Hi Guys this watch is causing me a lot of problems at home due to money, unfortunately it has to be sold :( so it goes on Ebay tonight. Im not asking silly money for it so ive started the bidding at under a pound (dollar) with no reserve. I would really like it to go to someone who would keep it. love it, and enjoy it . It took me a lot of time, money and effort to get it so I would like it to go to a good home . Thanks again guys for all your help and info , cheers jonnie

Sorry to hear that. It sucks that you put so much time and effort and especially money into something that you have to turn right around and sell. I hope you are able to recover at least most of what you put into it.

you must put a reserve to your ebay posting, you might not recover what you paid for or better yet offer it here so you save ebay fees and paypal fees...just saying mate!

Back