• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Found The Right Place For Everything Oakley.

Sniperdude

Oakley Beginner
Hello, my name is Matt, I'm from Missouri. I have been a long time Oakley owner, and have never worn any pair of sunglasses other than Oakley. I originally bought my first pair of oakley splices around 9 years ago, and am still wearing the same pair to this day. It's not just about the name, it's the quality. Anyway I hope to become an active part of the forum, and to find my way around here. Thank you, and hope to be seeing all you guys around.

Welcome bro. You came to the right place, were all fanatics here and there are a lot of seriously knowledgeable people on here.

Welcome to the forum Matt.
Do you have other pairs in addition to your Splice? You will find this a very interesting place to discuss Oakley also. :)

Thanks, I have been browsing around the forum for awhile now, and thought it was time to jump in and get my feet wet.

I only have the splice as of now. To be honest I never had any complaints with them, and really never even thought about getting anything else. I basically just started getting into it when my splices nose pieces just about eroded off. And the lenses were getting pretty scuffed. I am in the market for a new pair of jawbones / racing jackets as of now. I'm just having a hard time deciding what combinations to choose. I have been constantly looking here and there for the right pair.

That is cool.....I think it's badass that those Splices have lasted youu 9 years. :D
Looking around here you might want more than 1 pair or 2 or 3.
Jawbones/Racing Jackets are nice too, quite a few combinations too to choose from. Good luck!

That is cool.....I think it's badass that those Splices have lasted youu 9 years. :D
Looking around here you might want more than 1 pair or 2 or 3.
Jawbones/Racing Jackets are nice too, quite a few combinations too to choose from. Good luck!
Tell me about it, my brain is about fried with all the customization you can do now. I can very well say I am addicted.

Back