• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Found The Right Place For Everything Oakley.

Thanks everyone. I know I need to earn my place here on the forum, but at what point might I be able to use the exchange? I would really like to possibly buy from the members in here, other than eBay, or other places like that. Thanks.

Rolla isn't little, at least for Missouri. Hell I'm from the 11th largest city in Missouri and it's only 50K. (yes I looked it up just now).
Rolla isn't little, at least for Missouri. Hell I'm from the 11th largest city in Missouri and it's only 50K. (yes I looked it up just now).
Rolla isn't that small for Missouri standards, just not many things to do or places to go, as far as kc, or stl. So yeah your right, not exactly small. Lol

Yeah, I came from a great spot Blue Springs. One of the best school districts in the state, always competing for state championships in something, and just far enough from KC to be suburban/rural and close enough to know city life too.

What's the closest O-Store to you? Branson Vault?

Yeah, I came from a great spot Blue Springs. One of the best school districts in the state, always competing for state championships in something, and just far enough from KC to be suburban/rural and close enough to know city life too.

What's the closest O-Store to you? Branson Vault?
Rolla, is a pretty big football town, but its really known as a college town.
The Oakley vault in Branson is the only place some what near, I have been three threw times in the past month, IMO there isn't really much that I am interested in. The jawbone and racing jacket styles that I'm more into. I can't seem to find just that right combo I'm lookin

The Branson vault is empty right now..... stock is well depleted. Good news though, there will be another close one opening soon.

The Branson vault is empty right now..... stock is well depleted. Good news though, there will be another close one opening soon.
That would be great, the more places to find oakleys the better. The Branson vault is just too small for the amount of people they have coming in and out. It's hard to ask questions, and custom make glasses, with so many people around. I was there Saturday, and it was literally elbow to elbow in there.

Back