• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got A Case For My Collection

joshbrinzo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
My girlfriend just bought me this Ikea Detolf case for my birthday. I really like it and it looks good with most of my collection in there. I am going to need to add some more stands to it so I can fit the rest of my glasses in there. I plan on adding a few items like grips or the SE Bikes gloves.

TdKPtSv.jpg?1

I've been sniffing around a couple of x metal cases near here, I looked at the ikea one a few weeks ago when I was in the store and thought it would look nice, is it fairly sturdy when built? Ikea had theirs with units either side so I couldn't get a feel of how solid it was.

I've been sniffing around a couple of x metal cases near here, I looked at the ikea one a few weeks ago when I was in the store and thought it would look nice, is it fairly sturdy when built? Ikea had theirs with units either side so I couldn't get a feel of how solid it was.
Yeah, it is pretty sturdy. It doesn't seem cheap or anything and it looks really good. Once it's built it seems like it can hold up well.

Yeah, it is pretty sturdy. It doesn't seem cheap or anything and it looks really good. Once it's built it seems like it can hold up well.
Thanks for the info, price seems pretty good at under £50 here and it doesn't look too in your face as a proper one might, what worries me if I get something like that, it'll be obvious how many pairs I have!

Back