• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got A Deal On A Case!!

The mirror is made to be put on either side. Also you can get a piece of plexi cut and put it in place of the mirror. For the backing, I bought BLACK sheet paper in the ART section of Hobby Lobby. THe paper was 4 feet wide by like 12 ft long and 8.00. I wrapped the white backing board with it, and then installed it. Looks nice and brings out the items in the cabinet much better. They get lost in the bright white. The white backing unscrews from the back side nice and easy. Lights------ I like the LED white look, but got the spotlights instead of Floods. Don't care for them that much. Too much hides in my cabinet. Now I installed one Halogen, for the yellow light, and to make the center have more light. Today I bought a Phillips LED MR16, 10w=35w 12vac Flood (500 lumens) for 20 at Home Depot. I wanted to try it and see. What a surprise. The light is a yellow light like the original Halogens and being a Flood it spreads that yellow light all the way down my cabinet. I think I am going to get three more and then still run two White Flood LEDS too. Give it a mixture. Just some ideas that might save you some time.

Back