1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. O_LIFE_13

O_LIFE_13 Oakley Beginner

I have spent many days and late nights searching for the right pair of gascan david flores version 1.0. Have seen several sell on ebay and other sites but all were either missing one thing or another ( bag, artwork, or didnt have the orange o). I have spoken to several sources trying to track them down. Late one night i decided to try and contact david flores directly. Feeling like all hope was lost, I received one of the most exciting emails ive gotten in a while. It was from David Flores!! He informed me that he did have one pair of the Japan exclusive Flores version 1 and would be willing to sell them to me. He also told me that he would sign the box for me and include a video dedication as well.
    Are you kidding me!!!!!
    Thanks David

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Dude thats awesome!! Post some pics when you get them!

3. O_LIFE_13

Sure Will.... Can I post video clips?

4. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

yeh just upload it to youtube and then click the film strip in the editor and paste the video link and it will embed it in the thread!

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

WOW that´s damn cool!
    nice add for every collection . . .

6. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

wow. that's some experience! your hunt for the flores 1.0 is the stuff you tell your grandkids abt. awesome! =)

7. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I don't think anyone else can say they got their David Flores Gascan directly from David himself! autographed, damn man. That's a holy grail of your collection. One thing to have an artist series, whole other to have it autographed... geez. :D

8. O_LIFE_13

Yep... I have the complete gascan collection as well as the antix collection but none of them have as much meaning as the Flores...

9. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

That is a very nice addition!

10. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Can you go into a little more detail when you say..."I have the complete gascan collection as well as the antix collection". I am a huge Antix fan. Details please?