• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got David Flores Version 1

O_LIFE_13

Oakley Expert
ALBERTA CANADA
I have spent many days and late nights searching for the right pair of gascan david flores version 1.0. Have seen several sell on ebay and other sites but all were either missing one thing or another ( bag, artwork, or didnt have the orange o). I have spoken to several sources trying to track them down. Late one night i decided to try and contact david flores directly. Feeling like all hope was lost, I received one of the most exciting emails ive gotten in a while. It was from David Flores!! He informed me that he did have one pair of the Japan exclusive Flores version 1 and would be willing to sell them to me. He also told me that he would sign the box for me and include a video dedication as well.
Are you kidding me!!!!!
Thanks David

[video=youtube;YjvBqE8NlRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjvBqE8NlRc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

yeh just upload it to youtube and then click the film strip in the editor and paste the video link and it will embed it in the thread!

wow. that's some experience! your hunt for the flores 1.0 is the stuff you tell your grandkids abt. awesome! =)

I don't think anyone else can say they got their David Flores Gascan directly from David himself! autographed, damn man. That's a holy grail of your collection. One thing to have an artist series, whole other to have it autographed... geez. :D

Yep... I have the complete gascan collection as well as the antix collection but none of them have as much meaning as the Flores...

Can you go into a little more detail when you say..."I have the complete gascan collection as well as the antix collection". I am a huge Antix fan. Details please?

Back