• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got My (2014) Valve's Today!!!

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
Ordered a pair of Matte Fog / Gray Polarized Valve's 16 days ago, & they finally arrived today!

:cool-20: 9cf51b2c-9c2b-4a30-b73e-78f80996acf2_zps8ee5ece4.jpg Yea!!!

But these were out-of-stock for at least 14 days. Ugh. ... but it was what it was.

4 Days later, an e-Mail offers UPS Tracking! I was stoked, ... but remembered UPS Ground from California ----> NY was going to take ALL of the 8-10 days, ... & it did.

Anyhow, these are awesome. For me, they fit like the proverbial "glove". The arms have a weird "double click" when swinging open & closed.

Someone tell me why? Just remember, with new products, I'm a total n()()b. I have not had anything newer than, uh, 2002'ish? EJ 3.0 FMJ's. :focus:

Just wanted to share my experience ... photos to come tomorrow ... Sun had already set when I got home to my "Special Delivery".

... & by this time next week I will have my fifth set of Oakley's, & a couple other things that maybe it will be enough & worthwhile at that time to take some real nice photos & create something in the "Creations" area of this Forum. :neo:

Be good, y'all!

Good hinges for O-matte frames, tend to stay tighter longer than the old style hinges. Will loosen over time though especially if they get a lot of face time and get opened and closed often

i like the 2014 valve!

rigth now i have just one, but i guess, at the end of the year i will have a few more :cool-20:

Zeke, don't take this the wrong way, but you look like a big-headed guy like me. Curious what size hat you wear, as I'm trying to figure out if the new Valve would fit me.

Back