• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally got my Oakley Display Case!!

I have an offer for :370usd
Whats your advice?i have only 4galsses but in the future it cab be more

image.jpg

I have an offer for :370usd
Whats your advice?i have only 4galsses but in the future it cab be more

View attachment 136828
Well it looks good to me.. Hopefully you are able to see more pics to give you an idea of the condition of the case. But it looks good in that one pic. The $370 sounds reasonable based on the prices I have seen on Ebay. If you trust the seller and you have seen this case in person or have seen enough pics to determine it is in good condition then follow your heart. If this is something you have always wanted and your heart is telling you to get it then do it. After all, these cases are hard to find and highly collectable and the right opportunity may not present itself again for a while. The fact that you only have 4 pairs of Oakleys should not be an obstacle. You will have enough years to fill this case with your favorite Oakley sunglasses. Maybe other more experienced collectors in this forum can give you their opinion too but based on the one pic it seems to me like a good deal. Good luck. :)

Back