• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got The Xmetal Juliet!

Shaun

Oakley Enthusiast
today was a long day, this one guy on CL was going to sell me his carbon xmetal Juliet with ruby iridium lens. The guy flaked out, saying he lost his ray bans at the mall so he decided to keep his Juliet. Well, I could've offered him a trade with cash, so he wouldn't be losing anything but no response! I was bummed out, waiting in vain to pick up the xmetal only to get the shut down. I told a friend what happened, he helped me out a little. I cost me a little more but I got brand new Juliets plasma with fire iridium lens, the box and the coin. This friend of mines went to the back of the store and gave me sunglasses display stands made out of fiber glass. I was enthralled. This day could've been bad, but in the end, it was worth it!

10372074_10201132373950843_454311891419595053_n.jpg

Sweet pickup.

How do they compare to the carbon blades.

I have been a long time juliet fan comtemplating picking up a carbon blade to try.

Sweet pickup.

How do they compare to the carbon blades.

I have been a long time juliet fan comtemplating picking up a carbon blade to try.
The pros about Carbon blades is that they're really light
The con about carbon blade is that it snugs tight against your face!
But I love the Carbon Blade and I'm thinking of buying a regular carbon blade to casually wear I'm trying to avoid wearing these!
One more thing about the Carbon Blade I see it as being very comfortable you might have to adjust the nose part to your liking.

Shaun, good to meet you at the Oakley store in Hawaii. Even though I'm from TX it just shows you how popular this forum really is. I started a new account since my other account was my email as my name, and I really didn't like that. Thanks to you, I've started looking at the CB's, very sharp looking glasses, but I don't think the other half would appreciate it :)

Back