• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally got these Rare ones today...

That Madman raw is an awesome pick-up. Very lucky! That watch is very cool too! What is your opinion about the glorifier? Before I got mine, I thought they were solid. I was quite surprised that it was sheet metal formed over a wooden frame. Howevery, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that included both the Madman and Badman display which you can interchange so I quickly got over the disappointment. :)

That Madman raw is an awesome pick-up. Very lucky! That watch is very cool too! What is your opinion about the glorifier? Before I got mine, I thought they were solid. I was quite surprised that it was sheet metal formed over a wooden frame. Howevery, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that included both the Madman and Badman display which you can interchange so I quickly got over the disappointment. :)
Thank you very much, i didnt took notice what the glorifier would be, but as long as i can get one that would be fine with me, besides it looks good with the Raw...;)

Latest Posts

Back