• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally got these -Tinfoil Carbon Ti!

Gorgeous! You sir have some great taste
I like them much more than I ever thought I would so I got the all black on ebay for a real good deal. I'm dieing for the oo red polar set though. Gonna have to sell some more to fund these. I'll try the tin foils next time, love the ti lens

Could you put some photos of your tincan carbon satin black/black polarired? I'm very interested in this frame. Thanks!!
Here you go bud, pardon the dust!

uploadfromtaptalk1422816307724.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1422816315909.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1422816326326.jpg

Really thanks...could you put one with someone wearing them? And, i'd love to know your opinion about this frame...a mini review would be perfect! I'm deciding between these and badman dark carbon. Thanks again!!

Love these! The Tincans and Tinfoils might very well be my favorite frames right now
And I still don't own a pair. :(

Really thanks...could you put one with someone wearing them? And, i'd love to know your opinion about this frame...a mini review would be perfect! I'm deciding between these and badman dark carbon. Thanks again!!
Super light and comfortable. Probably my favorite daily pair right now. I wear mostly holbrooks/jupiter squared type lifestyle frames and the tc carbon has the same type of style and fitment imo.

Super light and comfortable. Probably my favorite daily pair right now. I wear mostly holbrooks/jupiter squared type lifestyle frames and the tc carbon has the same type of style and fitment imo.

What do you think about differences between holbrook and tincan carbon? I like tincan carbon over tincan because less weight and comfort and i think your colour is the most elegant but i have one doubt. Do you think that parts in carbon fiber color make that frame less elegance to wear in formal situations? I'm looking for a polivalent frame that i can use in every situation...thanks!!