• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Here!

jhey81

Oakley Enthusiast
The Splice has finally arrived! Thanks Jeff! @Wicked
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405958845.746531.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405958877.543396.jpg

Congratulations on the purchase. The wait is always the worst part.
Yes, actually I was a bit uncertain on what's going to happen because this was my first time to deal online especially buying in a Forum. But it was a great experience because Seller was very helpful and honest. Hope to have more positive experiences in the near future.

Yes, actually I was a bit uncertain on what's going to happen because this was my first time to deal online especially buying in a Forum. But it was a great experience because Seller was very helpful and honest. Hope to have more positive experiences in the near future.
A lot of the sellers on here are awesome to deal with. Making transactions in a forum can be a good way to go. Everyone is united in a common goal or interest and like helping fellow enthusiasts out.

There's no going back bro! once the forum purchases start then its a never ending loophole! lol!... enjoy the pair and keep the trust!

Latest Posts

Back