• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally here

If the lugs of a watch touch either edge of your wrist, it's too big for you. If both edges, then way too big. So a 50mm watch is too big for anybody. Omega Speedmaster Pro at 42mm is plenty for anyone, no need for anything bigger.

I wish the trend for oversized watches would go away, I find it faintly ridiculous... Each to their own and all that, but it's demise is overdue!
oh look, i found that guy that determines what watch size everyone needs to wear...

nice to meet you, kind sir......

but i´ll keep enjoying my watches that will never be confused for being purchased in the children´s section.....

42mm lol.....

Love those g-shocks. I went with the older model (mtg 1000 and 1500) since the newer ones were too big for my puny wrists. They are two items deserving to being inside my Oakley cabinet

Love those g-shocks. I went with the older model (mtg 1000 and 1500) since the newer ones were too big for my puny wrists. They are two items deserving to being inside my Oakley cabinet
The MTG's rocks!!
The look awesome, they feel awesome and the material also looks sophisticated :)
definitely my choice of collections.

But for my MRG's still on top of food chain.
even it looks small on my wrist, still i wear it proudly.
The best of titanium.

The MTG's rocks!!
The look awesome, they feel awesome and the material also looks sophisticated :)
definitely my choice of collections.

But for my MRG's still on top of food chain.
even it looks small on my wrist, still i wear it proudly.
The best of titanium.

Absolutely love the MRG. Especially the black versions. If I had the cash I would definitely have one.

Back