• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oaks Between the Hedges' collection

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
When I seen that there was an Oakley display case relatively "local" to me, 5 hours one way, I jumped at the opportunity. I couldn't wait to get it home. I've got it kinda setup for now. I need more stands and display stuff. Even have a corner for my wife, lol. I guess this Oakley addiction/obsession is now kind of serious....
1022162042_HDR.jpg
1022162014b_HDR.jpg

Top shelf is Flak 2.0's and second shelf is X-Metals
1022162015a.jpg

Third shelf is Holbrooks and Slivers. Fourth shelf is a SGH Canteen Ferrari in the corner; two Fives Squared & a Mainlink and a Tincan, Tincan Carbon & Tinfoil Carbon
1022162015_HDR.jpg

Bottom shelf has a corner for my wife's frames (only two of her Conquest there now). Then a Straight Jacket, Flak Jacket and a Twenty.
1022162015a_HDR.jpg

Three Sliver F's are randomly displayed somewhere in there in their cases.

It's a work in progress but I'm super proud!!:)

* Just acquired a 2nd double wide and haven't updated this in a year! The collection has grown considerably...
20180707_222018.jpg

Last edited:
You should be proud, Oaks...absolutely beautiful display man. Great case you got,'and great arrangement of your stuff!

Kudos buddy! Welcome to the case club!!

:drinks:
Remember how I was taking pics on a tray table, lol? Not anymore! I looked out that window and saw this bad boy ;). Thanks man, I'm just trying to keep up with you!!

Latest Posts

Back