• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oaks Between the Hedges' collection

That's exactly what I told my wife....she rolled her eyes! Lol!

She'll roll her eyes but I've seen her in your pics together...she's okay with your obsession. ;) You've already got a display case in her house so you've got no worries. Just make sure you keep the mortgage paid and let her have her hobby too!

She'll roll her eyes but I've seen her in your pics together...she's okay with your obsession. ;) You've already got a display case in her house so you've got no worries. Just make sure you keep the mortgage paid and let her have her hobby too!
She seen how happy I was last night cleaning it and moving everything into it and I think she was a little happy for me...only a little though

I garentee in the next little bit you'll need another. I'm so envious of you guys in the states. so many cases available everywhere. they are few and far between and well grossly overpriced here.
I haven't seen one close enough to me to even consider...but this one was 5 hours away and I was like yup I can drive that for a case. I think there's one on eBay in North GA, which is a good bit further away. I'm just psyched to finally have one! I'm hoping I don't need another one for a little while.

I haven't seen one close enough to me to even consider...but this one was 5 hours away and I was like yup I can drive that for a case. I think there's one on eBay in North GA, which is a good bit further away. I'm just psyched to finally have one! I'm hoping I don't need another one for a little while.

I'm just very happy for you those kinds of cases are beautiful. so much classier than the one I have. my wife absolutely hates mine. I just showed her yours and she said "let's get rid of that ugly steel one for one of those" lol. what can you do. haha.

Latest Posts

Back