• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oaks Between the Hedges' collection

I'm just very happy for you those kinds of cases are beautiful. so much classier than the one I have. my wife absolutely hates mine. I just showed her yours and she said "let's get rid of that ugly steel one for one of those" lol. what can you do. haha.
Yeah it does look good. Especially in our "Georgia Room." The walls are red and it's decked out in UGA stuff so the black case goes well. Good luck with your search bud.

Love the case man, everything is very well displayed! That's probably my favorite type.

Great collection too, love the glasses you have. I think we have similar taste. Hope you're liking the Titanium Tincan Carbon.

Love the case man, everything is very well displayed! That's probably my favorite type.

Great collection too, love the glasses you have. I think we have similar taste. Hope you're liking the Titanium Tincan Carbon.
Thanks man. Yeah I really like the titanium polar lenses they are awesome. We're having a company lunch tomorrow and I've already decided that I'm wearing that pair because they have a more dressy look.

When I seen that there was an Oakley display case relatively "local" to me, 5 hours one way, I jumped at the opportunity. I couldn't wait to get it home. I've got it kinda setup for now. I need more stands and display stuff. Even have a corner for my wife, lol. I guess this Oakley addiction/obsession is now kind of serious....
View attachment 288072 View attachment 288073
Top shelf is Flak 2.0's and second shelf is X-Metals
View attachment 288076
Third shelf is Holbrooks and Slivers. Fourth shelf is a SGH Canteen Ferrari in the corner; two Fives Squared & a Mainlink and a Tincan, Tincan Carbon & Tinfoil Carbon
View attachment 288077
Bottom shelf has a corner for my wife's frames (only two of her Conquest there now). Then a Straight Jacket, Flak Jacket and a Twenty.
View attachment 288078
Three Sliver F's are randomly displayed somewhere in there in their cases.

It's a work in progress but I'm super proud!!:)
Wow what a cool collection

The power supply for the halogen spot lights was flaking out causing the lights to flicker so I swapped em out for leds. I left the flourescent bulbs for the bottom and logo for now but will eventually swap those out as well. The new led lights are way brighter.

I rearranged it a little too but to be honest I'm still not 100% satisfied with the arrangement, lol. It looks good either way but I'm just being too particular about active frame grouping and lifestyle frame grouping....

#FirstWorldProblems

PicsArt_11-06-08.40.15.jpg
PicsArt_11-06-08.47.07.jpg

Back