• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Ordered My SI Flaks With The Prism Array

U can still get the 3 lens kit ready for immediate shipping they are just out of single frame with lens and replacement lens

Dang nabit. Look what I got today. Strangely the glasses which shipped first and separately haven't arrived yet. Hopefully tomorrow
y6u3ahug.jpg

Here is a guy from "tacticaldistributers" talking with an Oakley rep. What gets me is TD's website is selling SI stuff at full retail even though not all SI stuff is available from Oakley. They provide military with a 10% discount on the stuff. If your Military just to to the SI site and buy the stuff even cheaper. I guess SI stuff being exclusive to the SI site has fallen. I know over the years SI stuff has been sold through other websites and such, but seriously why buy from TD when you can go direct if your military, LE, FD and such. I guess TD has something going with SI. He even says he has sold a bunch of the multicam....I assume now if anyone wants the stuff then you will pay full retail and get it.....

Back