1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. salj838

salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

I feel like Pit Boss II is like a BMW X6 or 5 series GT so either you love it or you hate it. Personally I love the matte black/black iridium polarized so still bought one and just completely ignoring the price tag.

Here are the photos. By the way, to those who intend to buy PB II please note there are several changes from PB I.

- Screws at the back are philip screws not like the PB I where you can see rivets on it.
    - Elite bag is still as soft as the PB I elite bag but design is back to standard black OEM! Although the smoothness feeling of the bag is still the same.
    - Icon of the box from a squarish stylish icon back to the typical o icon

Many might say they don’t like it or the "Elite" feel is no longer there but it still made me smile when I opened it so I am okay with or without the Elite feeling.

Finally! Pit Boss II! - DSC_0093_zps3036ff81.jpg
    Finally! Pit Boss II! - DSC_0094_zpsbc2081c1.jpg
    Finally! Pit Boss II! - DSC_0095_zps813824ed.jpg
    Finally! Pit Boss II! - DSC_0096_zps0c07cc15.jpg

djhyper66 and gene like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Silent Oz

Silent Oz Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pick up, I like these, i want the polished black one though

3. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Another pair not meeting ANSI Z87.1 for optics or impact. I'm guessing these are being made in China, which explains the model update. Disappointing.

Sorry if I'm a downer on your new glasses, which do look cool, but I'm not settling for glasses that aren't Oakley quality anymore.

4. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Truth. sell me mine back!

salj838 likes this.
  5. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

the above pictures clearly show made in USA

6. salj838

You answered quicker than I can! =) Btw i have checked Oakley's website and this model/color is temporary sold out? Strange. Either many bought/pre-ordered it or they recalled it? Hope its not the latter. =)

7. salj838

No probs mate. Although IMO even if some people think Oakley are not producing quality sunnies anymore, if you check and compare Oakley with other brands its still the best out there in the market. I would rather wear this non ANSI Z87.1 compliant than wear Ray bans or Maui Jims which might cause more than damage than protect my eyes in case of impact (excuse me to wearer of these brands no offense intended).

8. Devastator01

Devastator01 Oakley Collector

even without the elite icon they still look nice, i might get a pair of polished rootbeer

9. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

You forgot to add that there is now Unobtainium on the pb 2

10. salj838

Oh yes! PB II has nose (tiny) and earstem rubbers!