• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally! Pit Boss II!

salj838

Oakley Expert
Dubai, UAE
I feel like Pit Boss II is like a BMW X6 or 5 series GT so either you love it or you hate it. Personally I love the matte black/black iridium polarized so still bought one and just completely ignoring the price tag.

Here are the photos. By the way, to those who intend to buy PB II please note there are several changes from PB I.

- Screws at the back are philip screws not like the PB I where you can see rivets on it.
- Elite bag is still as soft as the PB I elite bag but design is back to standard black OEM! Although the smoothness feeling of the bag is still the same.
- Icon of the box from a squarish stylish icon back to the typical o icon

Many might say they don’t like it or the "Elite" feel is no longer there but it still made me smile when I opened it so I am okay with or without the Elite feeling.

DSC_0093_zps3036ff81.jpg

DSC_0094_zpsbc2081c1.jpg

DSC_0095_zps813824ed.jpg

DSC_0096_zps0c07cc15.jpg

Another pair not meeting ANSI Z87.1 for optics or impact. I'm guessing these are being made in China, which explains the model update. Disappointing.

Sorry if I'm a downer on your new glasses, which do look cool, but I'm not settling for glasses that aren't Oakley quality anymore.

Another pair not meeting ANSI Z87.1 for optics or impact. I'm guessing these are being made in China, which explains the model update. Disappointing.

Sorry if I'm a downer on your new glasses, which do look cool, but I'm not settling for glasses that aren't Oakley quality anymore.

the above pictures clearly show made in USA

No probs mate. Although IMO even if some people think Oakley are not producing quality sunnies anymore, if you check and compare Oakley with other brands its still the best out there in the market. I would rather wear this non ANSI Z87.1 compliant than wear Ray bans or Maui Jims which might cause more than damage than protect my eyes in case of impact (excuse me to wearer of these brands no offense intended).