• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aaron Barr's_Collection UPDATED 1_21_18

Thanks for the compliments. I just moved up another single wide 3.0 tower so I'm thinkin of moving the bobs into that w the watches and getting some double wide shelf space for the fuelies and radars. I just received some more stands so I'm thinkin about jumping into the rearranging tonight. Pictures to follow.

Narrowing in on my 300th pair so I wanna make sure everything is set for when I add that piece, whatever it may be. 292 and counting as of today.

Wow I'm shocked. Looks like a Oakley Vault store moved into your house. So out of all of your collection which is very nice which is your favorite pair style and lense color or colors?

I'm a Holbrook guy. I have all but 4 colorways including lx, Asian fit and Asian fit lx. They were my original passion and that's extended into most of the other o matter frames. I have yet to dabble in X metals which is a scary thought knowin how man awesome and expensive pieces are out there. 300 might be the start of the X metal run... Who knows lol.

As for favorite pair I own it's hard to say. I'll be honest the day I got the pitboss ducatis and trons from @sisson16 it really encouraged me to start hunting cool pairs I would not necessarily wear. Those pair are two that I proudly display and show off to everyone that walks through my o room

I have spent some time rearranging everything and snapping pics since i just eclipsed the 400 frame milestone. Here we go:

DSC05537.JPG

DSC05538.JPG

DSC05539.JPG

DSC05540.JPG

DSC05586.JPG

Back