• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Scored My First Oakley Watch!

That is a good looking watch, I would like to have the face and ring opposite of yours though. Thing the white right next to the polished makes it pop!

The holeshot is a great looking watch. I wish I could have spared the money for that, congrats and good luck on getting more!

Thanks "thisguy" I am excited to actually get my hands on it and try it on my wrist!

And I still do not get the meaning of Greenwich mean time haha but the name don't matter, it is a good looking watch! The more I look at the picture you posted the more I want one...I also saw a picture you posted on another post of your blue faced one, very sexy watch sir :cool-20:

And I still do not get the meaning of Greenwich mean time haha but the name don't matter, it is a good looking watch!

GMT watches feature an additional hand to show the time in another time zone, without having to do the mental calculations.

Typically that is set to Greenwich Meridian/Mean Time, which is the 0 setting for time zones (so everywhere else is counted backwards or forwards from Greenwich, London). Most GMT watches allow you to adjust the GMT hand to show a time zone of your choice though - so a Californian visiting New York could see the time at home at a glance, for instance. Handy for knowing when to make phone calls and not waking people in the middle of the night!

Thank you for the description! That clears things up a lot for me. I knew it was capable of being set to another time zone with ease but did not understand the details, i love learning new information

congrats!! I have a custom white on white holeshot!! Great watch!! Enjoy!! You are right, once you get one Oakley watch, you want more and more! There are great deals to be had on here and ebay, you just have to wait for them!! ;-)

Back