• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally, Ti Gearbox!

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
So, it's been more than a few days with your new watch, what do you think so far? I'm on the fence right now with this watch, love the look and I'm a fan of anything Ti, I just don't know if I can live with the way the crown is oriented on that thing... It's between that, the stealth warrant,stealth holeshot and an old school GMT. Can't decide on which one to get... Do you find that the crown is a bit annoying or did you just get used to it?

I love the watch. The fact that the crown is positioned where it is, only makes it more comfortable. I did have to get used to the size of the watch itself. It's on the thick side, thus difficult to hide under a shirtsleeve or the like :)
Again, I love the watch - and the fact that it's titanium is awesome!!

But, with that said, it bums me out that it doesn't show the date and doesn't have a stop watch.

Regular_John said:
So, it's been more than a few days with your new watch, what do you think so far? I'm on the fence right now with this watch, love the look and I'm a fan of anything Ti, I just don't know if I can live with the way the crown is oriented on that thing... It's between that, the stealth warrant,stealth holeshot and an old school GMT. Can't decide on which one to get... Do you find that the crown is a bit annoying or did you just get used to it?

If you're on the fence..I heard there is an automatic gearbox coming out later this year. It's one thing to be pumped for the least expensive ti Oakley watch, but the least expensive automatic one? I'm pumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Haha! Well, I suppose I'll be getting that one as well... Damn... I'll have to search for more info on it. Automatic or kinetic? Thought I had read somewhere that they were going to be producing a new kinetic watch. Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Latest Posts

Back