1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Yay!! I finally got my hands on this one!! It's surprisingly light, compared to the regular Gearbox. And I love the colorcombo :)

Finally, Ti Gearbox! - 7118612643_6ea908541c_c.jpg
    Oakley Ti Gearbox by Sander Renshaw, on Flickr

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

sweeeet!

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Man, I love it. That's my next watch!

4. Oakley shoe nut

Oakley shoe nut Oakley Beginner

Looks awesome. Hmmm maybe i might get one for the white dial gearbox watch

5. Regular_John

Regular_John Oakley Beginner

So, it's been more than a few days with your new watch, what do you think so far? I'm on the fence right now with this watch, love the look and I'm a fan of anything Ti, I just don't know if I can live with the way the crown is oriented on that thing... It's between that, the stealth warrant,stealth holeshot and an old school GMT. Can't decide on which one to get... Do you find that the crown is a bit annoying or did you just get used to it?

6. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

I love the watch. The fact that the crown is positioned where it is, only makes it more comfortable. I did have to get used to the size of the watch itself. It's on the thick side, thus difficult to hide under a shirtsleeve or the like :)
    Again, I love the watch - and the fact that it's titanium is awesome!!

But, with that said, it bums me out that it doesn't show the date and doesn't have a stop watch.

7. KingJupiter

KingJupiter Oakley Enthusiast

If you're on the fence..I heard there is an automatic gearbox coming out later this year. It's one thing to be pumped for the least expensive ti Oakley watch, but the least expensive automatic one? I'm pumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

8. Regular_John

Regular_John Oakley Beginner

Haha! Well, I suppose I'll be getting that one as well... Damn... I'll have to search for more info on it. Automatic or kinetic? Thought I had read somewhere that they were going to be producing a new kinetic watch. Can't wait to see what it looks like!