• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Used My 3D Glasses.......

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
The wife (reluctantly) and I went and saw Transformers 4 last night. I had free tickets to a movie up to 15 bucks each. Waited too long wanted to do the IMAX thing but they were showing Hercules and Apes everywhere. Anyway I took my Transformer 3D shades and my Hobbit ones and used them. Pretty cool summertime escape movie loved the cars in the movie. Also a pretty long movie. Also Markie's daughter was easy on the eyes.

I LOVED that movie. Saw it twice, 2nd time in Imax but man the 3d glasses they gave me hurt my face.

Oh yeah, you can't beat wearing those bad boys into a theatre. They're comfortable, especially compared to the cheap-o 3d glasses you get at the theatre, and they also look badass.
Unfortunately where I live, the crap glasses they give you are already factored into the movie ticket price, so I still have to pay the same price whether I wear my own in or not. That pisses me off quite a bit.

Depends on the tv, I read that most 'modern' tv companies are switching from 'active' 3d glasses to 'passive' ones...

Cost less to manufacture, cheaper to buy for the consumer, less upkeep without batteries...

Depends on the tv, I read that most 'modern' tv companies are switching from 'active' 3d glasses to 'passive' ones...

Cost less to manufacture, cheaper to buy for the consumer, less upkeep without batteries...

Exactly. My TV is 3D and does not use powered glasses.

Latest Posts

Back