• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally.

BriP said:
haha youre in for it Q

Hey....shut up!
Lol I promise he didn't make me. I was just at the point where I felt kinda weird knowing who lives where and who collects what, and not being a member.

Hey....shut up!
Lol I promise he didn't make me. I was just at the point where I felt kinda weird knowing who lives where and who collects what, and not being a member.

hahaha.. suree.
so what do you collect? any particular interest? i see Q has started collecting vintage zeros.. eating into my deals lol jk..!
im currently in the vintage zero phase as well, just got over buying metals. ive loved the zero line since day1 - my first pair of oaks were a 0.7. currently building the prototype wire subzero which should be done in about 3weeks (waiting for parts)..

BriP said:
hahaha.. suree.
so what do you collect? any particular interest? i see Q has started collecting vintage zeros.. eating into my deals lol jk..!
im currently in the vintage zero phase as well, just got over buying metals. ive loved the zero line since day1 - my first pair of oaks were a 0.7. currently building the prototype wire subzero which should be done in about 3weeks (waiting for parts)..

Speaking of zeros. Just picked up a pair you may want. Pm me for pics

BriP said:
hahaha.. suree.

Wellllll I haven't really collected anything on purpose since all of them were gifts from Q cuz he's just awesomely bighearted like that. I'd like to have more Juliet's; they seem to work for me. Id like to get my hands on some jackets, the team USA commit sq or radar, a conduct, and maybe another dart.
I don't know if I'd even say I was collecting any of these. Would I keep them forever? Maybe 75% of them. I really just wanna wear the sh1t outta all of 'em!

MissFrogger said:
Hey! I'm actually a civil engineering student as well! So I know what it feels like to not have a lot of spare money to spend on oakley's.
Welcome to the forum!

That's awesome!!!! Do you know how hard it is to meet a total stranger and have them turn out to be a FEMALE engineer? (for everyone playing along at home, it is VERY rare) and even better, you love Oakley too! How fantastic is that! I will most certainly be sending you a pm about more of this in the near future.

Latest Posts

Back