• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally.

Wellllll I haven't really collected anything on purpose since all of them were gifts from Q cuz he's just awesomely bighearted like that. I'd like to have more Juliet's; they seem to work for me. Id like to get my hands on some jackets, the team USA commit sq or radar, a conduct, and maybe another dart.
I don't know if I'd even say I was collecting any of these. Would I keep them forever? Maybe 75% of them. I really just wanna wear the sh1t outta all of 'em!

hahha. for a sport frame, may i recommend the Enduring? ita fantastic. my gf had them in 3 colorways and she loves em. wont even wear the pennys i got her.(so i took those back lol). all her pairs are gifts from me as well lol.

That's awesome!!!! Do you know how hard it is to meet a total stranger and have them turn out to be a FEMALE engineer? (for everyone playing along at home, it is VERY rare) and even better, you love Oakley too! How fantastic is that! I will most certainly be sending you a pm about more of this in the near future.

Yeah other than the girls in my classes, its amazing that I met another female civil engineer... and for us to both be oakley lovers its crazy haha.
Definitely feel free to pm me any time! I might do the same!

BriP said:
hahha. for a sport frame, may i recommend the Enduring? ita fantastic. my gf had them in 3 colorways and she loves em. wont even wear the pennys i got her.(so i took those back lol). all her pairs are gifts from me as well lol.

Hmm I don't know if I've ever seen those before. SHOW MEEEEE lol.

Hahah you and Q should be good buds; I wanna wear my dinged-up darts instead of the penny's all the time. I just think they look a little awkward with my eyebrows since the lens and everything is so small. If I get any more penny's, I may just have to get them waxed to compliment the frame. ...is that too crazy?

I'd find it much more understandable if someone (NOT YOU) shaved their head to a Mohawk (or completely) to wear OTTs all the time

Hmm I don't know if I've ever seen those before. SHOW MEEEEE lol.

Hahah you and Q should be good buds; I wanna wear my dinged-up darts instead of the penny's all the time. I just think they look a little awkward with my eyebrows since the lens and everything is so small. If I get any more penny's, I may just have to get them waxed to compliment the frame. ...is that too crazy?

http://www.oakley.com/women/products/5619/19841

its basically a smaller radar, for women. it fits closer to your head at the earstems..

and hell yeh, wax your brows lol. do you know the innovation in xmetals? its an art piece crafted out of cast titanium alloy. no other sunglass is made of anything as cool!

Someone on here shaved his head so his hair wouldn't somehow mess up his Romeos. So no

talking about me man. yup. did it. and great thing too. lets me use my r1s pretty much easier. and hairstyles keep changing anyway. btw, welcome to boards lintroller. nice to see females getting the oakley bug too. thought it was just a male-dominant disease, lol.

freakface said:
talking about me man. yup. did it. and great thing too. lets me use my r1s pretty much easier. and hairstyles keep changing anyway. btw, welcome to boards lintroller. nice to see females getting the oakley bug too. thought it was just a male-dominant disease, lol.

I still don't understand for Romeos. OTT sure, but Romeos?

Hello neighbor! I'm about 40 miles south of the Loop. I collect only X Metals and I'm currently at 15 pairs......mostly Juliets. Nice to see some more ladies here! Female " metal-heads" at that!!!!

freakface said:

Thanks dude! I agree with the male dominance idea. I mean, how am I -in T-5days- supposed to find all the girls frames I want in the forum's exchange section if no girls are on here selling them lol!

Dyeraudio said:
Hello neighbor! I'm about 40 miles south of the Loop. I collect only X Metals and I'm currently at 15 pairs......mostly Juliets. Nice to see some more ladies here! Female " metal-heads" at that!!!!

40 miles south eh? Do you actually live in dyer? Or just work? Qtrain and I were just in crown point this past sunday for the lake county fair with my family, but I'm from Tinley.
Haha heck yeah I like the xmetals! It's kinda hard to break those frames, even being as destructive as I am. And they're just freakin classy. Juliet's are my favorite to wear but I also really love the look of x-squareds

Back