• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally

wow very nice! my father in law is an optician but says he can't do this, or I guess he prefers not to.

Hmm , not sure. My eye doctor is authorized oakley dealer, is he set up with oakley? That may be why.

The cool thing is, my Flak's are just ordinary Flak's with prescription lenses. If I decide to go with contacts I can just pop out the prescrip lenses and buy some regular sun glass lenses. I think that's awesome to switch from prescrip to reg sunglasses. That was another reason I decided to get them.

Hmm , not sure. My eye doctor is authorized oakley dealer, is he set up with oakley? That may be why.

The cool thing is, my Flak's are just ordinary Flak's with prescription lenses. If I decide to go with contacts I can just pop out the prescrip lenses and buy some regular sun glass lenses. I think that's awesome to switch from prescrip to reg sunglasses. That was another reason I decided to get them.
That is some cool to know I wonder if I can lenses made glass I already have?

Back