1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I have decided to hunt for these absolute impossible pairs (at humane prices):

BMX Chrome Jawbone
    Echelon Jawbone
    Juan Pelota
    Freeman Transport Jawbone
    Atmos Jawbone

If anybody got any details of "who, what, where and how much?" would be greatly appreciated!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

The Freeman Transport ones were one-offs for the company, so I doubt you can find those Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses for Freeman Transport | Highsnobiety.com but the colorway is so basic you could have Dr. Chop paint ya some and through in some VR50 Transitions lenses and viola! Also, the Juan Pelota's are limited to less than 50 so that'd be a difficult feat Oakley Juan Pelota Jawbone Limited Edition Sunglasses, Get Them While You…… - Bike Rumor but again...just like the Freeman Transport's, they wouldn't be hard to duplicate as all they are are Matte Black frames/jaws with G30 lenses and a little bit of red and orange paint on the jaw. So, the BMX Chromes and Echelons might be easier to start off with!

3. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

Thank you very much for all the info :) I did some research myself as well. Working on both chrome's and echelons at the moment and put my feelers out for the others.

4. babyjan

babyjan Oakley Beginner

I've actually got a pair of Juan Pelota's I'm looking to sell. Message me directly if you're interested. Good luck with those others! The Freeman Transport Jawbones are killer.

5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

The Echelons should be easy to find. They were selling them at some of the vaults for around 209.00 not too long ago. On ebay the sellers haven't caught on they are selling frames with no lens for over 200 dollars.