• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finding New Lenses For Out Of Production Glasses

Brant

Oakley Beginner
So 4 years ago I bought my wife a pair of Oakley cover story. pink/mauve metal frams with A pink/light red lenses. She loved them but after about 1 year the lenses started to look cracked around the outside edges. I went to the oakley outlet in orlando and they said they were not made anymore. I gave them to my matco man which is who I got them from and he sent them in only to be told the same thing. Does anyone have any sugestions. She would be happy with a different color lens. something darker. Thanks
2014-05-06105619_zps770f1418.jpg
2014-05-06105512_zpsb20ebe06.jpg

Talk to Qtrain23. His boy can hook you up with some aftermarket lenses. You might have to send in the old ones so he can use them for a stencil.

Thanks OakleyGuru379 I will PM him. I have no problem sending them to someone to be able to get them replaced. 250$ glasses and they are junk now so anything is better then what I have

Try giving Oakley a call directly and see if they have some. I have called them about lenses for out of production frames (most recently I was looking for Unknown lenses) and lo and behold they had some in stock and they were half price too. You never know.

Latest Posts

Back