• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to find "Vintage" Oakley frames?

Monstermack

Oakley Beginner
I'm new here and I searched a bit but none of the answers I found produced fruit.

So the other day I broke my somewhat old Fives 1.0 right on the nose bridge.
Gluing them back together isn't working and the trick with acetone just made it worse.

I wouldn't normally care but I just bought a new set of lenses for them and would like to find another pair.
I really like the Algae Green color these frames are, but I'm fairly flexible.

So my question is...are there any places other than the Oakley vault where I might be able to find frames like these?
Ebay is only turning up a bright red pair.
I don't seem to see any in the trade section....and can't respond to those ads yet anyway.

I'm new here and I searched a bit but none of the answers I found produced fruit.

So the other day I broke my somewhat old Fives 1.0 right on the nose bridge.
Gluing them back together isn't working and the trick with acetone just made it worse.

I wouldn't normally care but I just bought a new set of lenses for them and would like to find another pair.
I really like the Algae Green color these frames are, but I'm fairly flexible.

So my question is...are there any places other than the Oakley vault where I might be able to find frames like these?
Ebay is only turning up a bright red pair.
I don't seem to see any in the trade section....and can't respond to those ads yet anyway.
@fretburner79 I think still has a White Tiger pair...

And using only a tiny amount of patience a green pair pops up on Ebay.
Now to decide what my next set is going to be.

Back