• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finished Water Transfer Graphics Glasses

Here is a question that someone here may know the answer to. I was looking at the different hydroprinting companies and I saw a really cool tortoise shell pattern. My question to you is will that pattern be at all translucent? If I sent a clear pair and had the tortoise shell print applied would light still pass through. If so sign me up for the next round, i may still be interested even if this isn't possible.

Wauv...looks amazing. Love the digital camo. I think I will have to be in for a couple of pairs next round. A digital camo Jawbone or Radar sounds good to me :eek:)

Here is a question that someone here may know the answer to. I was looking at the different hydroprinting companies and I saw a really cool tortoise shell pattern. My question to you is will that pattern be at all translucent? If I sent a clear pair and had the tortoise shell print applied would light still pass through. If so sign me up for the next round, i may still be interested even if this isn't possible.

I have a feeling no. The way the process was explained to me is they have a base coat that the color/pattern sticks to... but I could be wrong on that

The glasses have officially arrived at my house. I will be posting pics later tonight so stay tuned!

NICE! when are you planning on getting them shipped out?

Latest Posts

Back