• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finished Water Transfer Group Buy Part 3 Pics

I got mine the other day too (pix when I get a chance)! I had one hell of a time getting the lenses installed in two of the three frames. Jupiter was pretty hard (I scratched the water transfer print a tiny bit on the corners, but you don't even notice, because the print is so crazy), but Monster Dog lenses were almost impossible to get into the frame. I did use a pair from another MD, so maybe there was a slight difference in lens size. But man...that was a pain. On the bright side, the Fatcat lenses installed easily.

Thanks again for putting this together Batwolf!

Mine have arrived with my cousin in Oregon, unfortunately my aunt and uncle have already left so she will post them over this week. Don't like the sound of MDs being hard to reinstall the lenses!

Neil

You should grind your lenses all along the edge. Would say 5/100 mm

Don't like the sound of MDs being hard to reinstall the lenses!

Usually MD lenses aren't hard to install at all. But you have to remember that the print decreases the size of the area that you have to install the lenses into by a tiny bit. Hopefully my issue was that the lenses came from a different pair and were slightly larger. Let me know how it turns out Neil.