• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finished white R1

If they don't sell in the next week they'll be on their way to x-man for renewal.
X-man I'll strip it down beforehand to save you the hassle if that happens.

A lot of us try new things and they do not always work out, but when they do...!!! ;)

I like the concept... I'm undecided on the execution. Oddly I am not that down on it... and I am not trying to sign up for the White-R1-Nico-Bashing (WRNB) club just yet.

I do think it would look better - good, perhaps? - if worn while wearing a white suit! Of course it may not suit everyone's taste [pun intended], but it is unique in its in a hip and cool 'I just don't give a ****" what y'all think kind of way. I also think its one of the best Rust-Oleum paint jobs I have every seen!
I wasn't bashing. :p

Just criticizing nicely. :)

If they don't sell in the next week they'll be on their way to x-man for renewal.
X-man I'll strip it down beforehand to save you the hassle if that happens.
I don't feel ganged up on really just that qtrain is a ******* huge *******.

I say go the polished route and you might tempt me to take them off your hands :). Also I hope you really meant q not a on the train part LOL. I was on your side :)

No WRNB for me "just yet"... there is still hope/time - Nico might go grab another can of Rust-Oleum and start spraying that **** or I could just post a pointless reply saying some other **** that would make me sound like an *******. Both are possible with the latter being more likely, I hope! :p

Latest Posts

Back