1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

G'day members.

I am looking to purchase a pair of Fire Flora fade frogskins but haven't had much success so far. I am looking for BNIB or LNIB. I am from Australia so require shipping to here and am happy to pay for that and can make payment through Paypal immediately.

I am happy to pay a fair price for them but I am not interested in paying through the nose.

I could also be interested in a pair of Marine fade as well in the same condition.

I am a fussy collector so they have to be BNIB or LNIB.

Thanks for reading and i hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Regards,

Mat.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have both BNIB. PM me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM'd you Nathan.

Cheers Solomonfrog24, i have seen two Fire Flora on ebay (The one you added the link too and another pair BNIB) and both are a bit expensive. I am after LNIB or BNIB as i am a bit fussy as well.

I have been looking for about 1 year now so hopefully i am due :)

Last edited by a moderator: 12/22/15
    Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    He got em already I think. I've been looking for him too. Everyone here is so nice to each other. I love it. :drinks:

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was lucky enough to purchase both the Fire Flora and Marine Fade from Nathandlarson.
    Thanks for looking out for though, much appreciated.

Anonymous likes this.