• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fire & Ice Collection....

Will there be any diffrence between these and doing a new ocp version? I know they won't have the model numbers the fire and ice have but anything else than that?

As of right now you wouldn't be able to OCP them since Fire and Ice Iridium lenses aren't available separately. If they ever will be at all...

It was believed that Black Iridium would be available in custom but still haven't seen it even months after it was released in the Grey Smoke prebuilt pair.

What r u talking about, im outta the loop i guess...

Will there be any diffrence between these and doing a new ocp version? I know they won't have the model numbers the fire and ice have but anything else than that?

Are you talking about Holbrooks? If so I don't know about those but for Frogskins the Fire & Ice pairs will have red and blue logos on the stems for the respective frames. You can get Fire or Ice lenses and a black frame for the Frogskins OCP but they won't have (as far as I'm aware) the red or blue coloured logo on the stems.

Are you talking about Holbrooks? If so I don't know about those but for Frogskins the Fire & Ice pairs will have red and blue logos on the stems for the respective frames. You can get Fire or Ice lenses and a black frame for the Frogskins OCP but they won't have (as far as I'm aware) the red or blue coloured logo on the stems.

Thank you that just told me the diffrence. I was unaware of the Oakley logo beeping blue and orange to match the lensses.

As for the others when I said ocp frogskins I meant this http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-frogskins-discussion/6623-ocp-frogskins.html

I know were not supposed to link live auctions, but Im eBay retarded. Heres the link for a FIRE pair of Brooks. Someone can delete and re edit the post so the auction number is

Item 270949373869

Back