• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Fire Lenses For Holbrooks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy Fire Iridium lenses for Holbrooks. I know these only came in the Hell edition, but hoping someone has a set they'd like to sell.

Also willing to trade for the lenses. I've got some miscellaneous Oakley lenses laying around. Let me know what you're looking for and we'll go from there.

Some people reacted to this post.
24 K pair on eBay which is close to fire ... 150870233922

Haha, saw those earlier and thought about it, but I've got a Max Fear Light frame and saw one with fire a few weeks ago; awesome!!

I've never seen Fire for Holbrook. Hopefully you can track them down!!

They will be in stores soon because of the recently added OCP options on the website. If one of my stores gets any I'll let you know.

It is only available in a pre-built. The Holbrook frame is matte black with black icons and Fire lenses. There are a few on eBay, but no one is selling an authentic set of Oakley lenses.

I'll do a bit of research and see what I can find out.

Anyone out there come across a pair they'd be willing to part with?

Easiest way would be to buy a custom Holbrook with a Fire Lens and (X) frame and them resell the (X) frame with the BI lens in it.

Already got a Max Fear Holbrook frame waiting. Hoping someone out there has a set they don't need.