1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    Consolidating various other posts of items I have for sale to one thread add a couple of items also. All prices are shipped to the USA add 4% for Paypal fee's or can use Paypal gift actual cost.

For Serial number addicts and tough editions a XX Collegiate Univ of Tennessee etched Power T serial below number 100. Never worn perfect condition $90
    Fire Sale - pyp5.jpg
    Fire Sale - ou2o.jpg

White jawbone, upper and lower, black thru bolts/icons Excellent Violet iridium lens and persimmon with case needs new ear socks. Shipped to USA sold

Mint pair of Tony Stewart Monster Pup with etched black lens plus an extra set of Fire lens for them. Sold

A 0.4 square small + red iridium/cobalt Fair condition, with scratches to the iridium earstem partial broke $40
    Fire Sale - iwg3.jpg
    Fire Sale - lf2.JPG

0.4 Golf squared fire iridium for sale or trade. Neither are in perfect condition with scratches to the iridium on both. $65
    Fire Sale - qeq2.jpg
    Fire Sale - 3jw7.jpg
    Big Square Wire VR28 Blue Iridium Polarized $45
    Fire Sale - p516.jpg
    Big Square Wire Titanium Clear $45
    Fire Sale - xest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/1/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating: