• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FIREWORKS!

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
so besides Oakleys I love to blow $$$ on fireworks (no pun intended)

Here is this years stash so far!

image.jpg

All the cities around here have "no fireworks" ordinances, but I used to have a house in a subdivision sandwiched between two city limits, but part of neither. Thus, no city ordinances. Also, it was on a cul-de-sac...

It eventually got annexed by Austin, but until then, every 4th of July I'd do the same thing, stock up on a bunch of fireworks and fire them off in that cul-de-sac (and then spend hours the next day cleaning it all up...)

The fireworks stands would always have awesome BOGO deals on the cheap stuff and you could get quite a bit for reasonable coin. But one of the things I learned over the years is that you get a much better show if you invest in the more expensive, quality stuff.

And, from that picture, it looks like you've got the same idea... ;)

Seens to be getting bigger every year, I have several 500 gram cakes and lots of 200 grams. Ton of motor and canister rounds, but the pinnacle is the one class B... That's a serious piece you have to have a license to buy... But I know some people that know some people that robbed some people ;)
Should be good! :focus-97:

Man I'm jealous :(
In Hawaii every thing and I mean EVERYTHING is now illegal. Even sparklers!
And even if you happen to "know" someone it's about $300 for a 12shot box of artillery shells.
Georgia got into the new millennium by relaxing some of the fireworks laws. Some stuff must be illegal because some of my FB friends are still going to Alabama for fireworks.

One thing that has changed is that there are no Alabama fireworks ads on locally. I guess the tri state area have similar laws and there is no real reason to travel.

Back