• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First (and Probably Only) Pair Of Metals - Carbon/Black Iridium XS

DropkickMurphy915

Oakley Beginner
NYC
So I got my XS on Friday, brand new and seems completely legit, as advertised. Probably the only pair I'll be buying for a long time though, since they're very expensive and my hobby is more hockey and football jerseys (which are also expensive) than it is sunglasses. I really just needed (ok, wanted) a nice, good pair of sunglasses that'll last me a while, so I pounced on them while I had the chance. Anyway, figured I'd post a couple pictures. Not really the best at photographing things, but I did my best with these:

75097_10151066618892015_550125166_n.jpg

Gotta admit, I love them. They look great with the leather jacket I just picked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, yeah I know. I'll probably see another pair I like somewhere down the line, but it won't be any time soon. Once this hockey lockout ends, it'll be back to buying jerseys.

Good luck with only one lol

LOL I know, I said that about my jersey collection. I now own 10 authentic New York Rangers jerseys, 8 authentic Yankees jerseys and two, soon to be three, authentic New Orleans Saints jerseys. Seriously though I can't justify 300 bucks a clip for sunglasses, I've never spent more than 100 bucks on a single jersey (legit ones are easy to find for good prices if you know what you're looking for and how to tell the difference between real and bootleg) and I've always said that even that's too much most of the time.

I've just been wearing the same pair of Oakleys every day for the last almost 5 years and got tired of them, so now I have something better to wear the **** out of before I look for another pair.

Good luck with only one lol

"Only One" - Come on now, some people can only afford one pair of these glasses. It is nice to see someone spend their hard earned money, during this recession, on something special that we all enjoy in this forum. Whether LOL is put or not, it is the perception that counts.

Hope you really enjoy them Dropkickmurphy915, and welcome to the family.

Thanks IH. They look awesome, but I haven't worn them out of the house yet. Weather's been nasty here, I'll probably wear them outside for the first time on Wednesday when I go to class. I've been reading about how some people don't like the way these things look and that they haven't seen them look good on anyone, but I really like how they look on me.

I've been reading about how some people don't like the way these things look and that they haven't seen them look good on anyone, but I really like how they look on me.

You spent YOUR money on them so as long as you like the way they look on you then that is all that matters. Congrats on your purchase.

I never thought I would buy an X-Metal but once I tried on a Juliet, it was not long after that I owned two.

Thanks IH. They look awesome, but I haven't worn them out of the house yet. Weather's been nasty here, I'll probably wear them outside for the first time on Wednesday when I go to class. I've been reading about how some people don't like the way these things look and that they haven't seen them look good on anyone, but I really like how they look on me.

I am wearing them, and I think they make me look better........LOL

1111yho.png

Latest Posts

Back