• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First (and Probably Only) Pair Of Metals - Carbon/Black Iridium XS

DKM - Enjoy them, you obviously have put time effort and thought into this purchase. You will get noticed by people in them. I am sure some of your classmates will positively comment on them.

Thanks guys. Maybe I'll post a picture of me wearing them a little later. As far as some of my classmates commenting on them, I go to a community college. They'll probably think they're fake, because that's all everyone wears at my school. I laugh at all the idiots I see on campus wearing fake jerseys, which is one of the reasons I don't like to wear mine to school. I don't wanna be grouped together with the "fake jersey guys". All that matters is that, like my jerseys, I know my XS are real and I like how they look on me.

I'm sure I'll get noticed, just so long as I don't get robbed.

Uggggh yeah I'm probably going to want more the first time I wear these out of the house. The weather STILL sucks here and it might continue into tomorrow and possibly Thursday. I'm gonna be disappointed if I can't wear them until next week. Quick question - While thoroughly inspecting the frames and lenses, the only thing I noticed is that the right side of the frame, where the frame around the right lens meets the nose bridge seems a little loose compared to the left side. That's to say it wiggles more and much easier, and when they're off there's clearly a slight gap between the frame and the bridge on the right side. When they're on, they're perfect and there's no gap at all.

Normal or should I be concerned?

the XS fit me perfectly, i have 3 pairs now, LOL
399745_10151228658997394_1654674174_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back