• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Ducati Pit Boss On EBay

the piper said:
Sorry didnt mean to offend on Tron ...reviewers are often wrong..I shouldn't have said that...I am not up on comic/sci fi/gamer movies...I think last one I saw was batman with Jack Nicholson although I did watch the X Files and Millennium faithfully..also I dont have any of that equipment..and although too big for me the glasses do look awesome..no doubt.

None taken. Movies are like music (and sunglasses at times lol)-truly a matter of personal taste. And critics....well...they're critics. I think they are spot on in many cases, but there are times where I want to ask them "what is your problem?" when they review a movie and are "well this certain isn't Oscar material" or "well its pretty to look at but that's about it". Duh. Some movies are not meant to be the greatest, most thought provoking thing ever-sometimes you just want to go and shut your brain off and be wowed by your senses.

Latest Posts

Back